Destinations International’s role during the Coronavirus outbreak is communicating unbiased and truthful information to our members about the Coronavirus.
Join us for this webinar featuring a panel of trusted travel and tourism experts to learn more about how the industry is responding to the effects of the Coronavirus and how your destination organization can play a role in the response efforts. Key takeaways include how to implement your crisis communications plan, legal matters to think about and how to implement stress management tactics during a time of uncertainty.
- Don Welsh, Destinations International
- Andreas Weissenborn, Destinations International
- Cathy Tull, Cartier Global Strategies
- Bryan Grimaldi, Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Julie Hart, CFO By Design
- Tammy Blount-Canavan, Fired Up! Culture
- Amy Calvert, Events Industry Council